Dinosaurs may be extinct from the face of the planet, but they are alive and well in our imaginations.
Dinosaurs hold a special place in the hearts of children. These magnificent creatures ruled our Earth for thousands of years. This box is designed to provide your readers with a look into how these creatures lived and the people who research them.
What is included:
- There are 3 fabulous books in your box
- Dino Detective in Training, Tracey Turner - Your reader will explore what it takes to become a top palaeontologist.
- How Many Dinosaurs Deep, Ben Kitchin and Vicki Fieldhouse - Your reader will love following Jim to conquer his fears.
- T-Rex Would Not Make A Good Knight, Thomas Kingsley Troupe - Your reader will delight in watching Julie as she tries to prove she could be a knight.
- The individual book guides included in the parent booklet will provide an overview of these wonderful books, suggestions on how to enhance the reading experience and educational tips to extend your reader.
Book inspired play activities and crafts:
- Dinosaur crossword
- How many dinosaurs counting game
- Spot the difference
- Dinosaur shadow matching
- Five giant dinosaurs song
- Colouring in
- Find the friends maze
- Dinosaur Mask Colour and Play Craft
- The engagement gift is four fun Miniature Dinosaur Figurines, perfect for encouraging pretend play and storytelling.
- A fun to make, delicious dinosaur footprint cookie recipe your reader will love creating.