Take the beach wherever your pup goes with Sandy Snoots resort style bandanas. Our luxury bandanas are designed exclusively for Sandy Snoots by Cass Deller Designs. Inspired by Cass's tropical surroundings, hot summer days, and the Queensland beach lifestyle, they have a distinct coastal vibe making them perfect for pups who love the sun, surf and sand. Made in Australia from an easy breezy blend of linen and rayon and finished with a glistening gold plated charm, our bandanas are truly something to treasure.
Our Bronte Dog Bandana was named after Sydney's scenic Bronte Beach. Sandy Snoots acknowledges the Bidjigal and Gadigal people, who traditionally occupied the Sydney Coast. We pay our respect to all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Elders both past and present.
36cm x 36cm
(51cm from end to end)
Up to 27cm neck
46cm x 46cm
(65cm from end to end)
Up to 41cm neck
56cm x 56cm
(79cm from end to end)
Up to 55cm neck
The sandy details
- Exclusive print from Cass Deller Designs
- Signature gold plated charm
- Luxe packaging for the pawfect gift
- Double turn edge
- Ethically handmade in sunny Queensland, Australia
- Print placement varies with every bandana
Made with love and…
- 55% linen 45% rayon
- The rayon content of our fabric gives our bandanas a beautiful drape while the linen creates a beachy textural feel
Look after me
Be sure to follow our care instructions so your Sandy Snoots bandana can last for a lifetime of lounging.
- Spot clean where possible
- If needed, wash separately in cool water on a delicate cycle in a delicates bag. As linen is a natural fibre, you should expect some one-directional shrinkage after the first wash. Don't fret as our sizing recommendations allow for this!
- Cool iron printed side down
- Do not tumble dry
We give a snoot about...
- Raising awareness of skin-cancer in dogs
- Promoting a #sunsafesnoots beach culture
- Adopting sustainable practices
- Supporting independent artists
- Australian-made products
Every snoot counts, so we donate 5% of our annual profits to The University of Queensland Faculty of Science to support research to improve health and welfare of companion animals. Thanks for giving a snoot!
Look at you go, eco snoot!
Your products are sent to you in 100% compostable mailers from Hero Packaging so you can be sure your ecological paw-print is as small as possible.